If you think so, let us help you sober it up and get it working again.
Service InstructionsClick Here
Information Request FormClick Here
If you'd like to contact us by phone please call (888) 410-2910 during our hours of operation which are between 9am - 4pm EST Monday - Friday.
Where did you purchase Sudsbuddy®?
What is Sudsbuddy® Serial Number?
* Why are you concerned about Sudsbuddy®?
* Do you own the original Sudsbuddy®, with the dial temperature control unit, or the updated model with the digital temperature control unit?
* If you own the original Sudsbuddy®, with the dial temperature control unit, are you turning it all the way to the left counterclockwise, which should permit the circuit board to instruct the cooling unit to make the unit as cold as possible?
* Where is your Sudsbuddy stationed?
* What is the average ambient (air) temperature (Fahrenheit) where your unit is stationed?
* Is your unit stationed in direct sunlight?
* Is your unit stationed in the same spot all of the time or do you take advantage of its portability?
Always in the same location
Occasionally move it around the house
Take it with me on the road using my cigarette lighter adapter
* Do you need to open your unit's door to monitor the temperature of your unit?
* Does your thermometer use a probe sensor?
* What is the coldest temperature (Fahrenheit) that you have recorded with your unit?
* Do you use a surge protector?
* Does your geographical region suffer power spikes or surges?
* Can you locate a yellowish-green light in your power supply unit?
* Are all three fans operating?
* Do any of your fans make an unusual noise?
* When you flip your switch from Home to Travel (or from left to right), what happens?
Fans stop spinning
The speed of the fans decreases
The speed of the fans increases
* Is the temperature of the air coming from the two rear fans equal?
If you have access to an infrared thermometer, what is the temperature (Fahrenheit) of the air coming from the left fan?
If you have access to an infrared thermometer, what is the temperature (Fahrenheit) of the air coming from the right fan?
* Have you observed icing on the aluminum part inside the unit's body behind the fan?
* Are your filters clean?
* Are the blades of your fans clean?
* Is the aluminum part behind the two fans on the back of your unit clean?
* Is the door aligned?
* Is the seal around your door intact?
* Is the door closing tightly?
* Does the distance between the unit and the wall permit adequate ventilation (at least four inches of unobstructed space is recommended)?
Please retype the numbers and letters below. This helps us to prevent spam on our website.